Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time
About the Game
Fallen off a cliff? Burning in lava? Just had your latest invention crushed by a frozen polar bear? Avoid all this with Doc Clock's amazing Time Slider. Enjoy the first Doc Clock time travelling adventure! Invent almost anything out of everything you find, from catapults to incredible flying machines. Travel through time as Doc Clock battles mad, misguided robots to save his beloved cat and invent the perfect toasted sandwich machine.
- Build amazing contraptions from scattered objects
- Rewind time with the Doc’s incredible Timeslider
- Harbour Sack’s sarcastic wit as he helps the Doc on his journey
- Complete all the achievements of varying difficulties in order to master the game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: AMD/Pentium 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 256mb
- Graphics: 64mb GeForce 4 Ti or ATI equivilent
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300mb
- Sound: Soundblaster compatible
Invent almost anything out of everything you find, from catapults to incredible flying machines.
Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain